Halfway Through: What I've Read Until Now

Halfway There!!!!
    It's July. But it feels like a really hot February because that's when the world began to disintegrate around us. I haven't done a lot of reading this year because a global Pandemic has a way of wearing you down until all you can do is nap. That being said, I think I've done relatively well all things considered. Here's my "What I've Read Until Now" list.
Searching for Lottie by Susan  RossThe Tornado by Jake BurtHood by Jenny Elder MokeThe Next Great Jane by K.L. GoingAlmost American Girl by Robin HaTristan Strong Punches a Hole in the Sky by Kwame MbaliaA Good Kind of Trouble by Lisa Moore RameeFull Disclosure by Camryn GarrettA Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara  BarnardA Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. MaasA Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. MaasA Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. MaasThe Gilded Ones by Namina FornaScythe by Neal ShustermanA Very Large Expanse of Sea by Tahereh Mafi

Not a bad way to start off the most garbage year of my 32.5 years of life. What have you all be reading?

Comments