Book Blogger Hop: Do you read diverse books?


This blog hop is hosted by Coffee Addicted Writer.

I'm jumping back into the Book Blogger Hop. It's a weekly meme hosted by Coffee Addicted Writer. Every week we are provided with a prompt that we answer so our readers can get to know us! This weeks question feels like it was written with me in mind.


Do you read books by diverse authors or books with diverse characters (such as LGBT, ethnic minorities, religious minorities, etc)? If yes, do you have any book recommendations? DO you visit indie and/or used bookstores? Also, have you ever worked in any? (submitted by Kristin @ Lukten av Trykksverte)


The answer is Yes. Yes I do. I read a lot of books by diverse authors with all types of characters that aren't mainstream. I've based my blogging "career" off of it. Some of my favorite books are (book covers are clickable):

30223025. sy475 35297272. sy475 23203257

187130412319728125062038. sy475

These books deserve your attention!! Trust me!! And please see me if you need more.

Moving on to the rest of the question, I can't say I go to the bookstore often but that's because I'm a librarian so I get most of my books from libraries. I believe in support indie booksellers, and for people who have the disposable income, I encourage you to consider consider purchasing from smaller bookstores. Does Amazon really need any more of our money??

I hope you enjoyed my journey back into the Book Blog Hop!! What are some of your favorite diverse books or authors?

Comments